Accomplished Estate Planning & Probate Attorney Proudly Serving The Boca Raton Community Since 1992
For over 25 years, Steven J. Asarch has been helping families protect their wealth from the devastating effects of taxes, creditors, probate and little or no planning. He is a specialist in estate planning and probate and has been a Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney since 1997.
Steven listens to client concerns very carefully so he can recommend specific planning techniques that address those concerns. He would welcome the opportunity to assist you and your family with these important financial and emotional decisions.
- The Florida Bar, 1976 – Present
- The New York State Bar, 1976 – Present
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated, 1995 – 2018
- Board Certified in Wills, Trusts & Estates, 1997 – Present (The Florida Bar)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Magna Cum Laude, 1973
- Steven J. Asarch, PA, Owner, 1991 – Present
- Amerail Systems, Inc., President, 1985 – 1990
- Servico Capital Corp., President, 1984 – 1985
- Gulf + Western Industries, International Tax Counsel, 1980 – 1983
- Gulf + Western Industries, Associate Tax Counsel, 1977 – 1979
- Hanley Center Foundation, Vice Chairman of the Board, 2015 – 2017
- Hanley Center, Member, Board of Directors, 2012 – 2014
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section (The Florida Bar and ABA), Member, 1991 – Present
- Tax Law Section (The Florida Bar and ABA), Member, 1991 – Present
- The Florida Bar, Member, 1976 – Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 1976 – Present
- New York University School of Law, LL.M (Master of Laws in Taxation), 1977
- Syracuse Univeristy College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1976
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B. A. (Political Science/Economics), 1973
Insightful Trusts & Estates Attorney Providing Assistance To Boca Raton Clients
The Law Offices of Steven J. Asarch offers a wide array of estate and financial planning support. Call today to learn more about the personalized and thoughtful strategies Steven can use to make sure your future, as well as the future of your family members, are protected as best as possible.
When it comes to making decisions that will greatly impact your family’s future, you deserve to work with a seasoned attorney who understands how to safeguard your assets for future generations. With over 25 years of experience as an estate planning and probate attorney, Steven J. Asarch can provide you with the guidance and peace of mind you need in order to secure a bright financial future for the ones you love.